Thursday, August 17, 2006

I could love you more but I chose not to

Even on time machine
Moving at ten decade per second
The cant be a grave on the sky
Sometimes on Monday no pig can fly

Your hands are caves of Namaqualand
Use to protect me from wolfs and eagles
But I can’t count snakes that call you father
Brilliance in your brain more than fair in a
On an ox skin, used to embrace me, it used to
Be my ground to plot wars to come
Even we are separated with so much distance
I can still break the wall and swallow the distance
To reach your heart and geminate that seed
But I choose not to

To the one who carries universe in her womb
I use to se you when both we were transparent
Until to a day when dust rebuild be with iron
I never saw you again, the mud am carrying is heavy
I can’t reach you anymore and choose not to

To the flower I picked up next to the road
While I was on the journey looking for a way
It attracted me far away from distant hills
It cached pulled, controlled me by signals
Until to a place where it absorbed my dreams
And reflected them on the sky, on that time galaxies applause
I suck it to get back my dreams but they were not alone
Together with honey I swallow them until I was blind
There are chances that I could blinder than I am
But I chose not to, because there are lots of them,
Lot like looking for a way like I was

Sifiso Motha

No comments: